What are the symptoms of renal cell cancer?
The following symptoms are the most common for renal cell cancer; however, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
- Blood in the urine.
- Rapid, unexplained weight loss.
- Low back pain (not caused by an injury).
- Loss of appetite.
- Swelling of ankles and legs.
- Mass or lump in the belly.
- Recurrent fever (not caused by a cold or the flu).
- High blood pressure (less frequently).
- Anemia (less frequently).
- Unrelieved pain in the side.
The symptoms of renal cell cancer may resemble other medical conditions or problems. Always consult your physician for a diagnosis.