VCU Massey Cancer Center is proud to partner with merchants, restaurants, businesses and individuals to raise funds and awareness for our research endeavors through cause-related marketing partnerships.
Our partners donate a percentage of sales of specially designated products or services to Massey. Linking a product or service to Massey’s mission can increase sales and enhance customer loyalty while raising vital funds for research in the fight against cancer.
Please learn more about our partners by clicking the links below.
- Arnett & Associates - Premier Speakers
- Cheryl Fornash Jewelers
- Devant Sport Towels - October 2012
- James River Cellar Winery
- Wawa - Spring 2012
- Davis Oil Challenge - July 2012
- Hadassah Carter, Keller Williams Realty
- Royal Nails & Spa
- Sedona Taphouse - October 2013
- RAINRAP - October 2013
- Martin's Pink Ribbon Bag - October 2013
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Donlin's Pottery & Gifts
- State Farm Insurance - Nick Anderson
- Traveling Chic Boutique
- Pretty in Pink
- RVA Fights Cancer Sticker
- Memorial John F. Kemp Cattleya Orchid
For more information, please contact Stephanie Jenks, assistant director of development events and cause marketing, at (804) 827-0642.