Saks Fifth Avenue's Key to the Cure
Save the date for the highly anticipated 11th Annual Key to the Cure presented by Wells Fargo – The Private Bank on Thursday, October 16 from 6 – 9 p.m.
With a fall fashion presentation and designer appearance by Nanette Lepore, tastings by our premier culinary partners, a silent auction with tempting prizes and unique experiences and special shopping incentives, this year’s event will not disappoint! Proceeds benefit women’s cancer research at VCU Massey Cancer Center, making the evening a fabulous way to show your support.
Tickets are now available and will ONLY be sold in advance for this private event!
- Culinary Partners
cu · li · nar · y
- of or for cooking
- “culinary skills”
- synonyms: appetizing, delicious, savory, succulent, tasty, tempting, scrumptious
- “they serve a variety of culinary delights”
- also see, “we will eat well tonight”
- Silent Auction
auc · tion
- competitive sale
- sale by bid
- a sale of goods, property or services to the highest bidder
- "the beach vacation sold at the silent auction for $2,500"
- synonyms: offer, deal, purchase, buying
- also see, “#winning!”
- also see, “#winning!”
- 2014 Shirt
- a long – or short – sleeved garment for the upper part of the body, usually lightweight and having a collar and a front opening
- “the shirt for this year’s event is amazing”
- synonyms: blouse, jersey, pullover, tunic, polo, chemise, turtleneck
- also see, “a way to support Massey and look great!”
2014 Commemorative Shirt
Designed by rag & bone. On sale at Saks – Richmond starting October 1st.
100% of sales from the Richmond store will be donated to VCU Massey Cancer Center in support of women’s cancer research.
- Event Details
de · tails
- a small part of something
- a particular fact or piece of information about something or someone
- “details of the program are still coming together”
- synonyms: minutiae, particulars, specifics, technicalities, fine points
- also see, “this event is amazing; we can’t miss”
2014 Schedule of Events 6:00 p.m. Doors open – let the fun begin
Silent Auction opens up for bidding
Putting contest in the Man Cave
*ends at 7:45
7:30 p.m. Reservoir Distillery tasting 7:45 p.m. Silent Auction closes 8:00 p.m. Door prizes are drawn
Nanette Lepore fashion presentation begins
8:30 p.m. Silent Auction winners announced All night long Tastings, shopping, music, gift wrapping
Dress Code: Cocktail Chic Not to be missed: Wine by Shoe Crazy Wine
Selections by Reservoir Distillery