Massey at Spotsylvania Regional Cancer Center
Spotsylvania Regional Cancer Center (SRCC) is located at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, a general acute care hospital in Fredericksburg that is part of HCA Virginia and serves the northern Virginia area. VCU Massey Cancer Center is partnered with SRCC to provide their radiation oncology care. The radiation therapy center began seeing patients in July 2013.
- Michael Porrazzo, M.D., of Massey serves as the director of radiation oncology at SRCC. He is dedicated solely to oncology services at SRCC and practices there full time.
- Through the Massey-SRCC partnership, Massey brings SRCC cancer patients the benefits of a nationally recognized cancer center designated by the National Cancer Institute, with top-notch cancer specialists, high-tech equipment and services, multidisciplinary coordinated care and tailored treatment plans.
- At SRCC, Massey provides the following services:
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment planning
- TrueBeam High Energy Linear Accelerator
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- High dose rate afterloading
- Partial breast irradiation
- Stereotactic body radiosurgery (coming soon)
- Prone breast radiotherapy
- 4-D General Electric Optima Simulator
- Respiratory gating
- Clinical trials (coming soon)
For appointments or referrals, please call (540) 498-4804. For more information, including directions and parking, visit spotsrmc.com.
Spotsylvania Regional Cancer Center is located at the Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center at 4600 Spotsylvania Parkway in Fredericksburg, Virginia.