Who we are
The Biostatistics Shared Resource Core is ready to assist you with biostatistical analysis. Please contact our faculty director, Dr. Kellie Archer, in order to discuss how we can best support your scientific goals. Please note that in addition to the resource director, we have also assigned biostatisticians specifically to support each cancer center program area, and the assigned programs are noted below beside each individual. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Photo: Biostatistics Shared Resource staff (left-right) (back row) Russell Boyle, Ph.D.; Nitai Mukhopadhyay, Ph.D.; Roy Sabo, Ph.D.; (front row) Wen Wan, Ph.D.; Donna McClish, Ph.D.; and Kellie Archer, Ph.D.
Kellie J. Archer, Ph.D. (Cancer Cell Signaling and Cancer Molecular Genetics)
- Bassam Dahman, Ph.D. (Cancer Prevention and Control)
- Donna McClish, Ph.D. (Cancer Prevention and Control)
- Nitai Mukhopadhyay, Ph.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- Roy Sabo, Ph.D., (Developmental Therapeutics and Cancer Prevention and Control)
- Adam Sima, Ph.D. (Developmental Therapeutics)
- Wen Wan, Ph.D. (Cancer Cell Signaling and Developmental Therapeutics)
- Aiping Wang, M.S.
Office hours for the MCC G-151 Office:
- Tuesdays, Dr. Wen Wan
- Thursdays, Dr. Kellie Archer
Fridays, Dr. Nitai Mukhopadhyay
Note: office hours are subject to change.