Services and rates
Massey members pay 75 percent of the rates shown for instrument time, per the member subsidy program.
- Rigaku Diffractometer - first 4 hours of use per day (no partial hours), hour, $25
- Rigaku Diffractometer Facility Setup, per service $75
- Bruker 700 NMR - first 15 hours of use per day (no partial hours), hour,$8
- Bruker Facility Setup, per service $12
As of January 1, 2012, VCU Massey subsidizes 25 percent of the cost of members’ core laboratory usage for the following Massey-supported, fee-for-service shared resources:
- Biological Macromolecule Shared Resource Core
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource Core
- Structural Biology Shared Resource Core
- Tissue and Data Acquisition and Analysis Core
- Transgenic/Knock-out Mouse Facility
Note that this subsidy is available only for Massey members. To receive this member benefit, please initiate core lab services using a VCU index code associated with your name. When you are billed for core laboratory usage, the CORES system will automatically split the invoice between your index code and a Massey account established for this purpose. You will be charged 75 percent of the published rate and VCU Massey will provide a 25 percent co-pay to cover the balance.
Please direct any questions or concerns about the member subsidy benefit to Paul Fawcett, Ph.D. at email@example.com or 804-833-1959.