The Massey Club: leadership in progress
The Massey Club is a giving society that recognizes committed supporters who make annual unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more to VCU Massey Cancer Center. By making a yearly commitment at this level, you lead by example, help save lives and shape Massey's future. To make your Massey Club gift, click here.
Photo: Massey Club members Travis Massey, Alice Goodwin, Tracy Retchin and George Emerson enjoy the annual Celebrating Massey appreciation event.
Gifts with immediate impact
At Massey, we believe that research is the hope in the fight against cancer. Your gift of $1,000 or more sustains and strengthens that hope. We know that thanks to the research and clinical work we do at Massey, lives that would have been lost even five years ago are now extended. Your gift will directly support our efforts to explore even more well-conceived concepts, provide more opportunities to collaborate and offer more clinical trials. Every dollar is put to work immediately and has an unmistakable impact on the lives of those facing and living with cancer.
Massey Club levels and privileges
Your annual unrestricted gift at the following levels during Massey's fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) qualifies you for Massey Club membership.
- Circle: $10,000 and more
- Benefactor: $5,000-$9,999
- Fellow: $2,500-$4,999
- Member: $1,000-$2,499
All members of the Massey Club receive the following:
- Recognition and listing in Massey's annual Philanthropic Review
- Subscription to Advance, a quarterly newsletter that provides news and updates on the latest developments at Massey
- Invitations to attend local Massey events
- Invitation to Celebrating Massey, the Cancer Center’s annual appreciation event which takes places each fall at the Country Club of Virginia
For more information, contact Michael W. Norris, assistant director of leadership annual giving, (804) 828-4812.