Massey Club: leadership in progress
Massey Club is a giving society that recognizes committed supporters who make annual cumulative unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more to VCU Massey Cancer Center. By making a yearly commitment at this level, you lead by example, help save lives and shape Massey's future.
Gifts with immediate impact
At Massey, we believe that research is the hope in the fight against cancer. Your gift of $1,000 or more sustains and strengthens that hope. Your gift will directly support our efforts to explore even more well-conceived concepts, provide more opportunities to collaborate and offer more clinical trials. Every dollar is put to work immediately and has an unmistakable impact on the lives of those facing and living with cancer.
Massey Club levels and privileges
Your annual unrestricted gift at the following levels during Massey's fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) qualifies you for Massey Club membership.
- Director: $15,000 and more
- Circle: $10,000-$14,999
- Benefactor: $5,000-$9,999
- Fellow: $2,500-$4,999
- Member: $1,000-$2,499
All members of Massey Club receive the following:
- Massey's annual Philanthropic Review.
- Subscription to Advance, a quarterly newsletter that provides news and updates on the latest developments at Massey.
- Invitations to attend Massey signature events.
- Invitation to Celebrating Massey, the cancer center’s annual appreciation event which takes places each fall.
For more information, contact Jasmine Davis (804) 828-4812.